Jurien Bay Local Services
Jurien Bay ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Jurien Bay site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Jurien Bay Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Jurien Bay When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Jurien Bay Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Jurien Bay Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Jurien Bay ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Jurien Bay and a Place to Meet
The jurienbay.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Jurien Bay
Jurien Bay is a charming coastal town located in Western Australia, approximately 220 kilometers north of Perth. Here are some interesting facts about Jurien Bay:
1. The town was named after a French explorer, Charles Marie Cavelier de Cuverville's second lieutenant named Jurien.
2. One of the town's most popular attractions is the Jurien Bay Marine Park. This park is home to an array of marine life, including dolphins, seals, and sea lions. Visitors can also enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving to see the diverse marine life up close.
3. Jurien Bay is known for its beautiful beaches, which are perfect for swimming, fishing, and surfing. Some of the most popular beaches in the area include Green Head Beach, Sandy Cape Beach, and Cervantes Beach.
4. The Jurien Bay region is also known for its wildflowers. Between July and October, visitors can see a colorful display of wildflowers in bloom across the hills and valleys of the area.
5. The town is home to a number of Aboriginal heritage sites, with the local indigenous population dating back over 30,000 years. Visitors can learn about the history and culture of the local indigenous people at the Jurien Bay Cultural Centre.
6. Jurien Bay is a popular destination for rock lobster fishing, with many commercial and recreational fishermen heading out to sea to catch these tasty crustaceans during the season.
7. For those seeking adventure, Jurien Bay offers a range of outdoor activities, including skydiving, sandboarding, and four-wheel driving.
8. Visitors can head to the Jurien Bay Jetty to watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean. The 1.3-kilometer-long jetty is a picturesque spot for fishing or taking a leisurely stroll.
9. The town has a population of around 1,500 people, which swells during peak holiday periods as tourists flock to the area for its natural beauty and unique attractions.
10. The annual Jurien Bay Fishing Competition attracts thousands of anglers from across the state, with prizes awarded for the largest catches. The competition is held over two days in March and is a popular event for fishing enthusiasts.